Monday, April 18, 2011

North Bay post one

Hello from North Bay!

Nothing here has really inspired me to take any photos yet (not that I've had any time to), but I did snap a few photos on our way up.  It was a constant battle between snow, wind, hail, whiteouts and rain... but we made it up safely yesterday, and finished our first shoot day today.

Here are a few photos from the trip north.  It was so beautiful in places, I had to take photos through the windshield and passenger window.
I love this area.  It brings back visions of my childhood.  I have so many memories of camping in our tent trailer, running around in the bush and going on wolf howls.

I brought my blad up, and actually started a roll this evening.  If any turn out, they'll be posted here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment